Head, Systems Delivery
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant YewWeng Low
Date posted 16 January 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
This is a regional Financial Institution with solid presence in Malaysia. To support the growth of the business, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head, Systems Delivery to lead the team. This job will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head, Systems Delivery Role:
Your key responsibility is to lead and manage a large team of system analysts who are IT subject matter experts across different domains involving actively in IT project deliveries to either deliver new system or complex system enhancement; and also to support the overall capability building agenda of the bank.
- Oversee the various applications system teams in their design, development and delivery of IT systems solutions in accordance to user’s requirements and within agreed timelines and cost
- Work in accordance to Technology Architecture guiding principles to educate the teams with approved architecture; ensure compliance to agreed Architecture as well as create/maintain common standards and quality in design and build phase
- Set common standards and ensure compliance amongst the deliver teams in their translation of user requirements into technology specification
- Develops and manages the annual consolidated budget for all departmental activities and is responsible for achieving objectives within budget
- Ensure compliance to risk, regulatory and audit standards
- Provides leadership, coaching and manages team’s performance and staff engagement
To succeed in the Head, Systems Delivery job, you will need to continuously manage and plan resources to ensure the agreed service standards are met. You are also required to act as a Subject Matter Expert on technical and business with solid knowledge of Information Technology systems supporting the business.
- At least 15 years' team management experience, typically overseeing development team, business analysts team and project managers
- Work experience managing Core Banking, Cards & Electronic Banking Services and Consumer & Corporate Internet Banking is essential.
- Good project management skills and understanding of project development processes
- Possess a high degree of drive and enthusiasm
- Good leadership skills evidenced by achievement of objectives together with a track record of implementing best practices, leveraging the use and management of technology
- Ability to plan and organise effectively as well as adopt a flexible approach to change
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head, Systems Delivery job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125