Technical Quality Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant JuWee Lim
Date posted 26 September 2016
As part of the organisation's expansion plan in Malaysia, this IT solution provider company is looking to hire a Technical Quality Manager to be part of the pioneer team in their office in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Technical Quality Manager role:
In this critical role you will need to lead a team of IT professionals throughout the project Software Delivery Life cycle taking up the role as the overall champion for technical quality delivery.
- prepare and submit weekly quality reports to internal & external stakeholders
- ensure process compliance within the project
- coach the developers on how to analyse the code scan and profiling report like SonarQube, HP Fortify, WebInspect and Yourkit
- continuously innovate and improve quality of test processes
To succeed in this Technical Quality Manager role, you will need to have 15 years experience in software development.
Key requirements include:
- possess strong technical knowledge on enterprise .Net
- possess technical competency to perform design review, code review
- good knowledge on ISO 9009 or CMMi Level 3 will be added advantage
- able to follow the company QMS in the project and identify any tailoring requirements
This international firm is an established organisation that has a strong global presence through its success in the software solutions industry worldwide. With their large reputation and future plans of expansion and setting up a new Malaysian office, the opportunity to be part of their pioneer staff is one that does not come often. It offers world class training, the opportunity to travel and also a great platform to learn new valuable skill sets.
If you are a forward-thinking individual with a strong passion for coding and the technology field, then this is the perfect job for you. Great career progression opportunities await you in this exciting Technical Quality Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125