Salary + Benefits
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Rachel Tan
Date posted 26 September 2016
An exciting MIS Manager Job has just become available at one of the holding company in agribusiness in Selangor. Reporting directly to the Director of Corporate Shared Services, you are expected to be accountable for overall IT strategies and system consolidation within the group.
About the MIS Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the overall IT strategies and technology processes within the group. You will also need to collaborate with internal stakeholders within the Group to develop and maintain infrastructure strategy that support business requirements.
- oversee development and maintenance of business solutions in support of overall business strategic operations
- responsible in maintaining stable IT environment in support of business requirements in a shared service environment including managing all hardware and software operations onsite and remote
- evaluate business needs and advise management on current industry good practice and trends in IT service provision and propose development of service improvements
- provide overall IT governance, develop policies and procedures for governance and management of Group’s information, technology risks, and data security and alignment of IT operations
- lead effort to improve IT processes including identifying weakness and risks and lead effort to resolve findings and improve platform
- manage vendor relationship and contract management for the Group and provide evaluations on service performance
To succeed in this MIS Manager job, you will need to have strong leadership and supervisory skills; and proven experience in process reengineering and system consolidation.
- minimum 8 years of working experience in managerial position, MIS related
- proven experience in handling IT infrastructure including network infrastructure setup, network security, server management, data centre management, and capacity planning;
- working experience with ERP systems including SAP will be an added advantage;
- strong interpersonal and communication skill
- able to work collaboratively with diverse groups and individuals
- good analytical skills
The successful MIS Manager will join a holding company in agribusinesses with few subsidiaries operating within the Klang Valley and Northern region. The scope of the offer, the size of the business and the challenges in this position provide great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have successful track record in consolidation project and process reengineering and is also passionate in this area, this position of MIS Manager definitely the role for you for its challenges.
Apply today or call me to discuss this awesome opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125