Manager, IT Audit (Travelling required)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 12000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to rapid expansion, the IT audit team requires a Manager, IT Audit (Travelling required) to join the team. This is a new headcount and you will be reporting directly to the Head of IT Audit based in Malaysia, and work closely with stakeholders in other countries.
About the Manager, IT Audit (Travelling required) Role:
This role will provide management and the board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through planning and execution of the audit assignments. The individual will ensure value added, accurate and relevant assessment to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations to facilitate business decisions.
- Manage, execute and complete the assigned IT audit jobs in accordance with best practices
- Strong contribution of views is expected in order to build an IT audit team with relevant cybersecurity, emerging technologies and technical security control knowledge
- Manage and adjust the IT audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority
- Prepare audit reports (with fieldwork auditors) in accordance with quality assurance review requirements
- Lead/facilitate discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management
- Partner with financial auditors to assess application IT controls related to key business processes
- Proactively contribute to the development of the team through coaching, training and providing timely feedback to junior staff
To succeed as a Manager, IT Audit (Travelling required), you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- University graduate in IT or computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 - 12 years of IT audit or other relevant experience (e.g. IT risk/security management or information security tools implementation experience), preferably with regional experience
- Certificate holder of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with good understanding in IT controls and risks
- Proven audit, risk and/or security experience in infrastructure/platform (network, database, operating systems, etc.), mobile technologies, system development processes and/or other emerging technologies, business continuity management, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of cybersecurity and cloud computing security is an advantage
- Good command of both verbal and written English
- Willing to travel for overseas assignments (two weeks every three to four months)
The successful Manager, IT Auditor will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and international exposure.
If you have what it takes and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Manager, IT Audit (Travelling required) job.
Apply now to learn more. You may send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C