Technology Risk Governance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Esther Chin
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Technology Risk Governance Manager job has just been made available at a financial services company.
About the Technology Risk Governance Manager Role:
This role supports the technology risk governance team in managing and delivering on one or more of the technology risk governance's core services for the company. The incumbent will be required to report directly to the Head of Technology Risk Governance or a senior manager.
- Information security awareness training programme
- Third party security assessment
- Audit/regulatory support
- Risk reporting and risk measurement
- Policies, standards and issue management
- Information Security Awareness - Design and drive the annual information security awareness training calendar. Work with vendors and Group Technology Risk leads to identify potential training topics and target
- Third party security assessment (TPSA) - Process owner. Define minimum security requirements. Maintain oversight and governance on Group Functions and BUs' management of third party security risk
- Audit/Regulatory Support - Act as facilitator between Group Functions, BU TR and internal/external audit identify and provide support for audit/regulatory assessment areas where responses should be centrally provided by Group TR
- Risk Reporting - Maintain a calendar of risk committees, executive management meetings and regular publications. Collects relevant data from TR teams, perform risk analysis and compile required reports and publications in line with calendar
- Policies, standards and issue management - Define and own the policy & standards refresh cycle in accordance with Operational Risk requirements. Define and own a best in class Technology Issue Management process at the Group level. Advise Group Functions and BU TRs on the process and changes thereafter
To succeed in this Technology Risk Governance Manager role, you will be required to have relevant working (at least six years and above) experience in information security, technology risk or IT risk governance in banking, insurance or financial services.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 6 - 10 years' experience in information security/technology risk
- Strong knowledge in technology risk standards and industry standards frameworks suck as ISO27001 and NIST
- Strong knowledge in regulatory requirements as related to information security and technology risk
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP), certified in risk and information systems control (CRISC) is preferable
- Occasional travel is required
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to present and manage C-Level committees
- Ability to speak Cantonese/Mandarin are desirable as you will be required to communicate with Cantonese/Mandarin-speaking counterparts and stakeholders
This company is much more than a financial institution and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technology Risk Governance Manager job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C