IT Audit (cybersecurity), Team Lead
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Esther Chin
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 57600 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As part of the company’s expansion process, a well-known financial service company is currently in search for an IT Audit (cybersecurity), Team Lead to join the team.
About the IT Audit (cybersecurity), Team Lead Role:
The IT Audit (cybersecurity), Team Lead is responsible for performing annual audit planning and risk assessment exercises, conducting risk-based audit assignments, reviewing audit findings and providing recommendations prior to discussion with the company’s management.
- Prepare the draft audit reports incorporating all significant audit findings with their risk/impact identified, the associated root causes and the corresponding audit recommendations to strengthen the existing internal control systems
- Attend end-of – IT audit discussions
- Monitor and follow-up with the auditees on the progress of rectification actions and the status of the audit recommendations with regards to audit findings raised
- Participate in the review of systems/processes to ensure appropriate internal controls are incorporated
- Participate in ad hoc assignments, meetings and discussions, when required
- Review subordinates’ Electronic Working Papers (EWP) and ensure completeness of audit documentation in the Audit Management System (AMS)
- Update Audit Programs with the relevant guidelines issued from time to time
- Provide guidance and training to subordinates and feedback their performance to the Section Head
To succeed in this IT Audit (cybersecurity), Team Lead role, the incumbent will need to possess strong knowledge and prior experiences in internal control principles/practices, banking activities, risk management, IS controls and statutory regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- At least three years' experience in IT/IS audit/risk/compliance functions and preferably in banking
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of internal control principles/practices, banking activities, risk management, IS controls and statutory regulations
This company is much more than a financial service and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive professional with a can-do attitude, this IT Audit (cybersecurity), Team Lead job is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known financial institution that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C