Head of IT Audit
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 20000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of IT Audit job has just been made available at a financial institution.
About the Head of IT Audit role:
In this business-critical role, you’ll plan, guide, direct and assist the internal audit functions to provide independent assurance that the organisation's risk management, governance and internal control processes are adequate and operating effectively. As the Head of IT audit, you will provide management and the Board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of audit assignments. You will also add value to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations. You will assist Head of Audit to deliver the overall audit plan, supervise and develop the team.
- Support the Head of Audit in planning and allocating resources to effectively accomplish the work to meet productivity and quality goals, adjust the IT audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority and build relevant skill sets and business knowledge
- Supervise and coach a team of IT auditors to manage, execute and complete the IT audit plans in accordance with internal audit standards
- Partner with business auditors to assess application IT controls related to key business processes
- Manage audit and client expectations about deliverable, timing, and how the approach matches the needs. Ensure work products are focused, clear, accurate, and well presented
- Review audit reports and lead discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management
To succeed in this Head of IT Audit role, you'll need to have prior experience in managing a team and have prior experience in IT and network system audits.
- At least 15 years' working experience in managing IT internal audit assignment
- Engage in professional development activities, including completion of a professional certification program CISA/CRISC/CISM/CISSP professional certification will be an advantage
- Have experience in IT & Network systems audit, process, controls, risk management, etc.
- Experience in ISMS, COBIT, PCI DSS or any other audit framework is an added advantage
- Familiarity with ACL for data analytics would be required
This company is much more than a financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of IT Audit role.
Apply now or email me your updated CV or call me today to speak further about this at email@example.com or 03 2380 8764.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C