IT Audit Analyst
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Esther Chin
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Audit Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the IT Audit Analyst Role:
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Internal Auditor in preparing audit reports and other reporting requirements as required by the parent bank, regional office, management, Bank Negara Malaysia, board audit committee and other authorities.
- Plan and carry out audit assignments according to the risk-based audit plan and/or other ad hoc assignments with appropriate updates to the audit planning memo, audit programme, etc., in accordance with the needs of the board audit committee, parent bank or regulatory authorities
- Ensure effective closure of audit assignments, i.e. exit meetings and/or issuance of audit reports (or equivalent) to communicate results of assessment and review for management’s action
- Follow up and ensure proper closure on audit recommendations of the internal audit department, regulatory and other outsource audits respectively
- Responsible for carrying out quality assurance duties in determining whether activities performed within internal audit functions conform to standards set by relevant guidelines, regulators and other mandatory mandates
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of IT Audit in a full cycle.
- A recognised degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or its equivalent from a recognised university/higher learning institution with a minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- Acquired knowledge or/and understanding of internal audit policy, international professional practices framework (IPPF), BNM guidelines on internal audit function of licensed institutions, BNM corporate governance, internal audit charter and guidance for an effective internal audit function issued and discussed by the Institute of Internal Auditors Malaysia (IIA).
- Strong knowledge of banking regulatory environment and regulations and deep understanding of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations. Audit background/experience is an advantage
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence others and build good rapport with local and external regulatory bodies
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments
- Meticulous, detail-oriented with critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This company is much more than a financial services company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Audit Analyst job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C