AVP, IT Audit
Salary MYR7,000 - MYR9,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 7000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading financial institution is seeking an AVP, IT Audit in Kuala Lumpur to work together with the IT Audit team. In this job, you will provide independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees.
About the AVP, IT Audit Role:
IT Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
- Performs/lead risk-based IT/Technical audit, investigations and other ad hoc assignments to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of systems of internal controls and to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Identify areas of weaknesses/improvement opportunities as well as the implications and develop recommendations to improve the systems of internal controls
- Prepare draft/final reports for presentation to the Management
- Perform quality review on work performed by team members, where applicable, to ensure that these adhere to expected technical and reporting standards
- Perform follow up reviews to ensure timely implementation of the agreed remedial measures
To be successful in this job,, you'll need to have strong understand of IT internal audit standard as well as strong IT technical knowledge in general and application control
- Relevant degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as CBA, CISA/CIA or CPA/ACCA/ICAEW or equivalent
- Minimum of three to five years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of IT internal auditing standards, risk management practices, COSO, COBIT and System Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Strong IT technical knowledge in general and application control
- Experience in audits on application systems, web applications, data centres, network, security and internet/E Commerce
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, problem solving, report writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills, able to work independently
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work
If you are a progressive AVP, IT Audit with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C