IT Security Governance (Banking, KL)
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Security Governance (Banking, KL) job has just become available at a leading financial services organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the IT Security Governance (Banking, KL) Role:
Reporting to the Head, IT Governance and Security, you will develop, implement and maintain IT policies & procedures. You will ensure compliance to both internal and external IT audits, as well as coordinate response and ensure compliance to both internal and external regulatory requirements and queries.
- Perform regular review of the policies and procedures and recommend changes or updates
- Develop new policies and procedures
- Work closely with business unit and auditors to resolve audit issues in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with security trends and regulatory recommendations
- Regular review of user access matrix and user access exception logs
- Regular review of policies and procedures adherence and develop action plans with business users
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of five years experience in the IT and financial services industry, and a minimum of three years in IT governance, risk management, information security or compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
- Awareness of BNM regulations around security and privacy including BNM GPIS1, Bursa ITSS, Securities Commission’s Managing Cyber Risk and PDPA
- Ability to take ownership and take matters through to their logical conclusion
- Meticulous in record keeping and documentation
- Technical writing skills, and ability to draft and review IT and cyber policies and procedures in English
This well-known financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Security Governance (Banking, KL) role.
Apply now through the link, or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity. Referrals are welcome.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C