IT Auditor (Cyber Security)
Salary MYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting IT Auditor job has just been made available at the largest financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About this IT Auditor Role:
In this business critical position, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and reporting of internal audits conducted on the various audit entities.
- Assist the Head of IT Audit in managing and supervising IT audit jobs throughout the planning, field work and reporting phases within specified deadlines
- Involved in audits in accordance with the annual audit plan adopted by the Group Audit and Risk Committee; audit findings reported are to be derived from proper testing of relevant and substantial evidence
- Appraise the adequacy of the action taken by auditee and operating management to correct reported deficient conditions
- Review and recommend improvement of internal controls and policies and procedures designed to safeguard organisation resources, promote organisational growth, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Participate / assist in the other audit assignments where assigned by the Head of IT Audit
To succeed in this IT Auditor role, you should have five years' experience in IT internal audit assignments and preferably have hands-on experience in penetration testing.
- Degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or other related discipline
- Five years' working experience in managing IT internal audit assignments; related experience in large audit/consultation firms or financial services is a plus
- Engaged in professional development activities, including completion of a professional certification programme CEH/CISA/CIA/ISMS Lead Auditor professional certification will be an advantage
- Experience in ISMS, COBIT, PCI DSS or any other audit framework is an added advantage
- Familiarity with ACL for data analytics would be required
This company is one of the leading financial institutions in Malaysia. The organisation innovates, builds and operates world-class payment systems and financial market infrastructures that are in-line with the development of Malaysia's financial system as well as the economy as a whole.
With the rapid expansion of the company, your next step to an amazing journey could be just around the corner. A great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting IT Audit job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity at 03 2380 8764 or email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C