VP, Technology Risk
Salary MYR15,000 - MYR18,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 15000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting VP, Technology Risk job has just become available at one of Malaysia's biggest banks.
About the VP, Technology Risk Role
You are responsible to plan, develop and communicate effective implementation of the technology risk framework (including cyber security), policies and guidelines to minimise technology risk losses, and potential threats to the organisation.
Assist and support the Head - Group Technology Risk, with the following:
- Cultivate a mature technology risk culture across the organisation
- Implementation of the technology risk management framework, policies and guidelines
- Identify, analyse and assess technology risk
- Provide technology risk updates and insights for reporting to senior management, risk committees and the board
- Implement technology risk initiatives, provide consultation and resolutions on risk issues to the group
- Lead and manage reviews of technology risk exposure, as and when required
- Continuous improvement on technology risk management capability
- Build a strong working relationship with line of business counterparts
- Facilitate technology risk awareness training(s) at the request of line of business
- Further nurture and develop the technology risk management team
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and have strong knowledge in the technology risk domain.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent, and relevant professional qualification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC)
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in a risk, audit, compliance or information security function (Big 4 and/or banking and financial services industry experience will be an advantage)
- Work experience in relevant areas of IT risk, enterprise risk management and/or internal controls
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, and ability to interact at all levels across an organisation, and to influence others in moving toward a common vision or goal
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISF, COSO), standards (e.g. ISO, NIST), information security principles, security architecture and regulatory requirements will be a plus
- Exposure to technology requirements of key financial regulatory bodies (e.g. BNM GPIS / RMiT, MAS TRM, HKMA, PRA etc)
- Possess a proactive posture and committed to continuous improvement
If you are progressive Technology Risk officer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity at email@example.com/03 2380 8764. I look forward to speak with you soon.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C