Senior Manager, IT Risk (a People Manager role)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-04 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 12000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within the KL office, an established financial institution has an attractive Senior Manager, IT Risk job that has just arisen. You will take the lead providing direction in all IT Risk-related activities including the management of stakeholders expectations and rendering advice, guidance and support in assigned areas to ensure that the Group’s exposure to IT risk is mitigated.
About the Senior Manager, IT Risk Role:
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within the KL office, an established financial institution is recruiting for a Senior Manager, IT Risk to join their Group. You will take the lead providing direction in all IT Risk-related activities including the management of stakeholder's expectations and rendering advice, guidance and support in assigned areas to ensure that the Group’s exposure to IT risk is mitigated.
- Assess and monitor IT, cyber and data protection risks for the purpose of providing an independent assurance on its adequacy in risk management and mitigation controls
- Implement programs or initiatives related to IT, cyber and data protection
- Review and assess Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA), risk exception requests and perform special reviews on regulator's requirements and or as required by the management, GARC and BOD
- Recommend improvements and mitigation on current systems, policies and strategies and take the necessary actions to mitigate IT, cyber and data protection related risks
- To ensure consistency of IT Risk Management policies, methodologies and process within the organisation
- Provide independent risk assessment on product proposal's relating to system readiness and development.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least five years' working experience in IT, cyber security, risk management, internal or external audit.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Technology / Finance or related field
- Extensive knowledge and exposure in various parts of business especially IT and different stages of organisational growth and economic cycle
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of IT security and operations and how IT interfaces with business, risk management and compliance processes would be an advantage
- Relevant professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CEH, GPEN, CISM, ISO27001 auditor would be an advantage
- Experience in regulatory requirements such as BNM GPIS, ISO27001, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Centre for Internet Security (CIS), FMI Cyber Resilience Guidelines or equivalent would be an added advantage
This leading financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined, and looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right candidate in this role.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Queenie Yeoh on 03 2380 8764 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1430100
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C