AVP, IT Risk
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 17 March 20192019-03-17 2019-05-17 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting AVP, IT Risk job has just become available at one of the most well-known banks in Kuala Lumpur. Your main responsibility is to identify emerging IT risks and trends, and performing IT risk reviews, assessments and gap analysis.
About the AVP, IT Risk Role:
This role requires you to manage enterprise-wide technology and cyber risk matters including formulation of framework and policies, risk assessment/reviews, risk reporting of IT incidents (operational and security), indicators, issues, training and awareness activities.
- Ensure better understanding and governance of the risk issues
- Lead and independently manage area of responsibilities to support countries and entities in managing technology and cyber risk
- Facilitate cyber risk assessments across the group and cyber risk assessments for outsourcing to ensure security controls and policies are correctly followed, executed and adhered
- Develop the single point of reference on technology and cyber risk related matters
- Provide leadership in identifying areas of technology and cyber risk management process improvement to adopt industry best practices
- Establish a risk aware culture in the business across the whole organisation
- Ensure that the organisation is always adequately positioned to meet the regulatory requirements and technology risks are always mitigated
- Al least five years' experience in the field of IT Risk, Information Security and Compliance, Production Management and Project Management
- It is an added advantage with IT Data Centre operations and management/application development
- Preferably University Graduates in computer studies, information technology or relevant courses
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English and possesses good ability to work with other stakeholders in the bank
- Strong collaborator to demonstrate the ability of leadership and the ability to influence and guide the business, with proven strategic thinking
- An exemplary candidate will have project management skill is, with knowledge on IT Risk Standards, Operational Risk Management, 6-Sigma, ITIL V3 Foundation and other technical skills in security and other related disciplines
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and adaptability in changing environments
This company is one of the well-known banks in Malaysia and one of the leaders in the industry. They are anything but traditional, place great value in training and developing their employees to be the future leaders.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Queenie Yeoh on 03 2380 8764 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1421110
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C