Senior Manager, Global Technology Compliance & Audit
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 09 March 2019 2019-03-092019-05-08 manufacturing-and-production Cyberjaya MY MYR 96000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Senior Manager of Global Technology Compliance & Audit job has just became available with a leading manufacturing company. This role will be responsible to ensure all IT business system of the organisation follows best practice controls framework and are regularly audited for compliance
About the Senior Manager of Global Technology Compliance & Audit Role:
As the Senior Manager of Global Technology Compliance & Audit, you will be involved in developing and implementing global procedures and controls that are necessary to ensure and protect the safety and security of information systems assets, including prevention of intentional or inadvertent access, modification, disclosure, or destruction. This will be an independent contributor role reporting to the SVP, Global Technology Compliance & Audit.
- Developing, updating and implementing procedures and controls in accordance with the best practice control framework that are necessary to ensure the safety and security of information systems assets
- Providing assurance and guidance over the general activities and concerns of the organisation’s information security function including governance, policy, control design, general operational effectiveness and internal controls
- Enhance user identity and access management process and ensure objective of having a single platform on visibility and management of all user access is achieved
- Conduct software validations used by various functions in the organisation in accordance to regulatory requirements such as FDA and ISO
- Conduct audits and review systems application and IT processes within the organisation and its vendors and report findings and recommend remedial actions
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a sound understanding of information security standards, best practices and applicable laws and regulations.
- Over eight years of IT compliance experience and a minimum of five years management experience, preferably in security and compliance of multinational company
- Experience in root cause analysis, industry bench-marking, survey evaluation and data interpretation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Experience with ISMS set up will be an added advantage.
If you're driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, apply today or contact Queenie Yeoh at 03 2380 8764 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C