IT Infrastructure Audit (VP/SVP)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 17000 22000 22000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An IT Infrastructure Auditor job has just arisen at a leading Foreign Bank. They are looking for ambitious, passionate and driven individuals want a challenge and a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment.
About the IT Infrastructure Audit (VP/SVP) Role:
As the IT Infrastructure Auditor of the organisation, you will be responsible for providing independent reviews on the organisation’s technology and identify weaknesses in a systems network and create an action plan to prevent security breaches.
- Perform, support and lead where directed, continuous audit monitoring programs and identification of emerging issues or trends
- Provide audit advice and industry best practices to stakeholders where required, through participation on advisory engagements / special projects within the organisation.
- Write concise and quality audit issues and/or audits reports for the area of responsibility
- Work closely with stakeholders to track and follow-up on audit issues
- Adopt an anticipatory approach to risk assessment through dialogue with stakeholders to assist audit planning and provide quality input to relevant Technology management on emerging risks
- Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant Functional Team members.
- Share knowledge, best practices and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development.
- Help develop and maintain a robust risk assessment process to assess the risk and control environments to be fed into the consolidated audit plan / strategy for the assigned business areas
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong business communication skills and be able to inform, persuade, and teach stakeholders, staff and senior management to engage in adequate information security activities and processes.
- Experienced infrastructure auditor, information security or technology risk manager or IT professional with in-depth understanding of the banking business and technology.
- Exposure to data centre, networks, operating systems, web, messaging, and security systems preferable
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in IT Audit, IT Infrastructure, or any relevant field with 8 years of work experience in banking industry.
- Professional certifications like CISA, CISSP, CISM, etc are preferred.
- Up-to-date with developments/ market trends within their area of expertise.
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision
- Ability to commit up to 30% business travel time
This leading foreign bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Queenie Yeoh on 03 2380 8764 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1408400
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C