IT Audit Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive IT Audit Manager job with a well-known foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the IT Audit Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing an independent assurance to the audit committees and management and will have the opportunity to take the lead in providing direction for IT audit related matters.
- Undertaking risk assessment, control design review and leading local/regional audits of technical infrastructure, IT architecture and business application development and maintenance as part of various IT audits
- Providing consultancy services to IT and business management and other Internal Audit teams, covering IT strategy, architecture, security, risks and controls
- Independently leading large country and regional audits
- Producing high quality audit reports for review by senior audit management
- Ensuring that senior management and stakeholders fully comprehend the governance, risk, regulatory and internal control implications of major changes and advise them accordingly
- Promoting and assisting in facilitating a strong risk management and risk awareness culture amongst internal stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with external auditors and regulators in order to ensure a coordinated and integrated approach to the management's regulatory and reporting requirements
- Regularly performing reviews of audit plans and schedules to ensure that the audit department is targeting resources effectively at the areas of the business representing the greatest risk
To succeed in this IT Audit Manager role, you should have an in-depth understanding of system security configurations.
- A university degree or equivalent qualification
- Professional qualifications such as, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CGEIT, ITIL, ACA or PMP preferred
- Minimum eight years' experience in at least one of these areas: IT auditing, IT security, IT architecture, application development and maintenance, business analysis, quality assurance, internal control/operational risk or IT operations
- An in-depth understanding of system security configurations relating to operating systems (preferably iSeries, zSeries and/or Unix), databases, middleware and networks
- A good understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these
If you are a progressive IT Auditor with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125