Information & Cyber Security Auditor
Salary Excellent Benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-22 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Information & Cyber Security Auditor job has just been made available at a foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to tackle assigned audit work and potentially lead the more complex audits such as cross-functional and multi-location high risk audits.
About the Information & Cyber Security Auditor Role:
Reporting to the Head of IT Audit, you will be the portfolio subject matter expert for information and cyber security. This includes but not limited to contribution on risk assessment and audit plan development, product knowledge, and control weakness identification.
- Support development of the information and cyber security audit plan through risk assessment and top-down approach based on the inherent risks and knowledge of the risk profiles
- Perform risk assessment on the portfolio assigned and develop audit plan in response to the risks identified
- Support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines
- Provide non-assurance services to business units where required, through participation on advisory engagements and/or special projects
- Providing interim performance feedback to team members and share knowledge, skills and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development
- Identify and escalate significant emerging risks through on-going surveillance and monitoring of the portfolio assigned
The successful Information & Cyber Security Auditor is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference in banking technologies, ensuring that risks affecting the business are adequately covered.
- Experienced career in IT audit with strong focus on information/cyber security
- Knowledge of information and cyber security management framework
- Relevant certificates such as CISA, CISSP, or CISM would be advantageous
- Flexibility to travel based on business needs (20%)
The bank is listed on the London stock exchange and ranks among the top 20 companies in the FTSE-100 by market capitalisation. From cultivating relationships with clients such as global corporations and financial institutions to working on the financing of major infrastructure projects, unparalleled opportunities are available to the employees.
With offices in 71 countries and a growing team, your next step could be just around the corner.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Information & Cyber Security Auditor job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125