Audit Manager, Technology Operations & Services
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-11 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
About the IT Audit Manager Role: Reporting to the Head of IT Audit, you will be responsible to undertake risk assessments and lead the internal audit engagement to provide assurance to Group, and to highlight forward looking indicators of potential risks within various areas in Group Technology.
- Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines
- Perform, support or lead where directed, continuous audit monitoring programs and identification of emerging issues or trends
- Provide audit advice and industry best practices to stakeholders where required, through participation on advisory engagements / special projects within the group
- Help develop and maintain a robust risk assessment process to assess the risk and control environments to be fed into the consolidated audit plan / strategy for the assigned business areas
- Support and deliver the agreed audit plan, identifying the key control issues arising and escalating any significant audit findings that remain unresolved
- Write concise and quality audit issues and / or audits reports for the area of responsibility
- Work closely with stakeholders to track and follow-up on audit issues
- Adopt an anticipatory approach to risk assessment through dialogue with stakeholders to assist audit planning and provide quality input to the relevant technology management on emerging risks
- Act as a liaison with the management to ensure full understanding of strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant functional team members
- Share knowledge, best practices and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development
- To provide assurance as needed to senior managers of the group that the processes and controls by means of which the bank's technology infrastructure is managed are appropriate to the task and functioning effectively
The successful IT Audit Manager is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra miles to make a difference on the Retail Banking Technologies, ensuring that risks affecting the business is adequately covered.
- Experienced technology internal auditor, risk professional or business practitioner and is a subject matter expert at applications and business process auditing.
- CISA accreditation or similar is desirable
- Strong communicator with an ability to influence
- Highly credible with their counterparts in the business
- Demonstrates understanding of and commitment to the Bank's core values
- Flexibility to travel based on business needs
The bank is listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges, and rank among the top 20 companies in the FTSE-100 by market capitalisation. From cultivating relationships with clients such as global corporations and financial institutions to working on the financing of major infrastructure projects, unparalleled opportunities are available to the employees. With offices in 71 countries, and a growing team, your next step could be just around the corner.
A great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting IT Audit Manager job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125