Assistant Manager, IT Audit
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading consumer financing provider is looking for an Assistant Manager, IT Audit based in Kuala Lumpur. Your main responsibility is to conduct Information System (IS) audit and to lead internal audit to improve operational efficiency.
About the Assistant Manager, IT Audit Role
Reporting to the IT Audit Manager, you will be responsible to perform IT general controls and to lead the team for IS Audit in accordance with the internal audit plan.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and conduct IS Audits to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk and internal control processes
- To conduct IS audit activities and/or investigation within the authorities and responsibilities outlined in Internal Audit Charter
- Ensure proper documentation of the audits conducted with sufficient and relevant information to support audit conclusion and results
- Prepare audit report and develop practical/value added recommendations to address the root cause of issues identified or to improve operational efficiency
- Monitor and follow-up on resolution of audit issues and/or improvement plans, in a timely manner
- Assis the IS Audit Manager in planning and developing of audit programs
The successful Assistant Manager will need to have strong experience in IT Audit as well as good time management to complete assigned tasks.
Key Requirements :
- A recognized Degree or professional qualification in Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of IS audit experience for Assistant Manager role
- Good organisational and analytical skills with the ability to understand process flows and identify areas for improvements as well as the ability to develop reporting issues and recommendations from a risk perspective
- A good team player with high level of integrity, initiatives and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English with good report writing and communication skills
- Possess strong sense of ownership to complete assigned audits within the stipulated timeframe
The company is a leading consumer financing provider with business operations across Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan and China. They have a strong sense of presence in Malaysia for over two decades with a wide range of consumer financial services.
If you are a visionary go-getter and strive for excellence, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits in this Assistant Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125