Senior Manager, Information Risk
Salary Excellent benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 29 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Manager, Information Risk job has just been made available at a leading insurance company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to provide assurance and oversight on information and privacy risks that might pose a threat to the business.
About the Senior Manager, Information Risk Role:
In this business-critical position, you will be taking the lead in providing expert advice and coach relevant parties from the business to ensure all relevant policies/guidelines/standards are being adhered to.
- Provide oversight and assurance within the business that processes, tools and technologies are operating effectively to mitigate risks related to information
- Monitor, coordinate and support the implementation of Information Risk, Information security, Data Protection Standard and Privacy Policies within the organisation
- Participate in the development, implementation, and ongoing compliance monitoring of all business associate agreements to ensure that all privacy concerns, requirements and responsibilities are addressed
- Establish appropriate local guidelines and procedures and ensure local policies are in place so that all local regulatory requirements relating to information security and data privacy are met
- Work closely with Internal Audit, compliance and legal departments on information security and data privacy related matters
- Provide advice on issues relating to Privacy law and relevant legislation through projects, programmes and data sharing
The successful Senior Manager, Information Risk should be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra miles to make a difference on insurance information risks, ensuring that the business is adequately covered.
- Minimum seven years' related working experience information risk specialist, governance or information technology auditor; experience working with the financial services industry would be a plus
- Any prior IT management experience in relevant functions would be a great boost e.g. project management, application management, development, and operations
- Able to interpret and apply the regulator guidelines and best practices on Information Security, Data Privacy and Information Risk requirements is required
- Certification related to IT Risk and Information Systems Control would be highly advantageous (CRISC, CISA, CIA, etc.)
This company is much more than an insurance group and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a driven, determined and progressive risk professional wanting to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mind set and this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125