IT Audit Manager
Salary Promising career progression
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting IT Audit Manager job has just been made available at an international audit firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to plan, lead and organise the engagement activities.
About the IT Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Department Director, you will be responsible to undertake risk assessments and lead the engagement and highlight forward looking indicators of potential risks within various areas in Technology spectrum.
- Plan, lead, organise and control the activities of Information Systems (IS) Audit section
- Responsible for planning, managing and performing IT audits based on a Risk Based Audit Methodology including security, user access review, application system, network, database etc.
- Provide advice to clients via value added recommendation to close the control gaps noted during the course of the audit or for process improvement opportunities
- Perform data integrity audits using audit tools such as ACL, IDEA, etc.
- Draft audit findings and audit report for review
- Manage activities of assigned audits or consultation and ensure that audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards
- Tracking of recommendations and reporting on status of implementing recommendations by the action owners which will include follow up with the action owners on a periodic basis
The successful IT Audit Manager is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra miles ensuring that the audit is adequately covered.
- Relevant professional qualification such as CISSP/CISA
- Familiar with COBIT Control Framework, IT General Controls and Application Controls
- Preferably of six years' related work experience in IS auditing, IS risk management and/or IT operations, as lead auditor/supervisory capacity
- Working knowledge of ACL, IDEA or other audit tools will be an added advantage
- Sound professional and technical understanding in security management including database and networking controls
- Willing to travel
This company is one of the largest accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. From cultivating relationships with clients such as global corporations and financial institutions, unparalleled opportunities are available to the employees.
With offices across the globe, and a growing team, your next step could be just around the corner.A great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting IT Audit Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125