VP, Risk Systems
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant JuWee Lim
Date posted 04 October 2016
A local leading financial institute is looking for a talents VP, Risk Systems to be part of the risk team in their office in Kuala Lumpur.
About the VP, Risk Systems role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for strategising, developing, implementing, maintaining and managing an effective IT risk management compliance with policies, guidelines in order to minimise IT risks and improve IT value to the business communities.
- ensure the smooth generation of the capital and provisioning numbers for reporting
- in charge of formulation of UAT test strategy, test plan and test script for user to review
- in charge of systematisation of new models and system implementation / scheduling
- ensure the system infrastructure for MEP, Basel (SAS) and RDMS are well integrated as a single source with common rules in placed, scalable, robust and meets the needs of the users
To succeed in the VP, Risk Systems job, you must be well-versed with IT frameworks, regulations and compliance for finance industry.
- Degree in IT, audit or risk management fields
- Professional certifications in ISMS Lead Auditor, ISMS implementer, CRISC, CGEIT, CISM is advantageous
- At least 7 years experience in IT environment with knowledge of implementation/running of capital and provisioning systems
- Experience in IT risk management or ISMS implementation is essential
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a strong player in compliance and governance especially from the finance industry, this is the role for you. Great career opportunity awaits a person like you, what are you waiting for?
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125