ICT Policy and Audit
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant JuWee Lim
Date posted 04 October 2016
A well-established fund management company is looking for an ICT Policy and Audit to be the liaison officer in internal and external audit review in their office in Kuala Lumpur.
About the ICT Policy and Audit Role:
Reporting to the Head of ICT Policy and Audit, you will be performing and coordinating technical vulnerability assessments.
- provide recommendation and proposal to close the gaps as a result of security audits
- perform periodic review on ICT security policies, processes and procedures to identify any potential improvements
- single point of contact for liasing with external parties for ICT technical audit
- collaborate with cyber security and ICT security personnel in providing ICT security awareness and training
- ensure compliance towards the standards stipulated in ISO 9001, P&P, ISO 20000 and cyber security's best practices
To succeed in this role you must have the 5 to 7 years' relevant working experience in auditing and IT governance.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- team players with proven track record of exceeding goals
- well-developed interpersonal, organisational, analytic, industry expertise
- ability to effectively build organisation and staff capacity
This financial investment company is well known for its investment in top companies in Malaysia. It strives to create sustainable value and cultivate a high-performance culture that helps to contribute to the country's economy. Therefore, there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive ICT Policy and Audit with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to find out more about the opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125