Unified Communications and VOIP Specialist
Salary Attractive Package
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 it Petaling Jaya MY MYR 96000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Unified Communications and VOIP Specialist job opportunity has become available at one of the largest medical devices manufacturer in Penang. Reporting to the Senior IT Manager, this role is for a specialist focusing on third level support administrator.
About the Unified Communications and VOIP Specialist Role:
The Unified Communication and VOIP Specialist is an engineer who is the subject matter expert in terms of UC&C administration and maintenance. The job scope included system architecture, system support, project implementation and system life cycle management focus on IT Infrastructure and digital workplace.
- Working with VoIP, unified communications and networking products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Taking on a role as a VoIP Engineer or Architect for UC&C engineering or OSP/UC/PBX installation with major telecom carriers or manufacturers of VoIP solutions
- Planning and execution of daily administrative tasks
- Working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables creation and maintenance of documentation
- Supporting problem management processes
- Able to translate user requirements into automated processes
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently in a multitasking environment in a global team
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering or any other relevant degree
- Minimum of three years’ working experiences in UC&C
- Skills in telephony, networks, routing, internet, SIP
- Experience working with all the Cisco telephony platforms (CUCM, Finesse, CUIC)
- Key Knowledge of Skype for business or teams in cloud environment
- Microsoft Mobile Device Management software/AirWatch
- Experience any other telephony platforms (Genesys, Alcatel, Asterisk, Siemens, Analogs telephony systems)
- Contact centre solutions and omnichannels experience
- Experience using Service Now platform for ticket control
This global leader in the healthcare industry needs no introduction, with a history stretching back years serving customers worldwide. With an ever-expanding business, this organisation is actively focusing on its constantly-growing business in Asia. With a culture that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation, this organisation promotes internal growth and a gender-equal workforce.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever-present, with the option of global mobility as well.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1479650.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A