Regional Specialist (Financial Reporting Systems)
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Begonia Ponsit
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 108000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Regional Specialist (Financial Reporting Systems) role has just become available at a shared services center based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Regional Specialist (Financial Reporting Systems) Role:
In this role, you will play an integral part in managing and supporting all of Asia's accounting and management reporting systems to support the orgnanization's business strategy, vision, and goals.
- Maintain and support all of Asia's accounting and management reporting systems including SmartStream, Hyperion Essbase and Planning, HFM, Ctirix and any other accounting and reporting applications used by Asia offices
- User creation and granting of security access rights
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting and regularity of updates
- Supervise and implement system upgrades
- Conduct training for users
- Resolve all applications problems and manage users' requirements
- Monitor the consistency of financial data transferred between local and Group accounting applications
- Ensure local chart of accounts are correctly mapped
- Prepare and update report templates and databases used
- Support the Asia annual budget process, including preparing of reporting templates and running of consolidated budget and forecast reports
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports as requirement from time to time
To succeed in this Regional Specialist (Financial Reporting Systems) role, you must have a strong technical background.
- Extensive knowledge of Smartstream, Essbase, HFM, Citrix and BI Systems.
- Competent use of MS Outlook, Excel (including macro programming), Word and Access
- Knowledge in SQL language and administration
- Experience in database management (SQL and Macros) with ability to maintain and troubleshoot the system
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Good understand of account and financial reporting. Knowledge in finance is an added advantage.
This leading insurance orgnanization needs to introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work. However, you must be prepared to work extended hours from time to time in order to meet business needs and deadlines.
If you are looking for a reputable organisation and seeking for the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Specialist (Financial Reporting Systems) is the role for you. You will be part of this forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C