Assistant IT Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marvin Mah
Date posted 09 March 2019 2019-03-092019-05-08 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Assistant IT Manager job has just become available at a leading retail organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Assistant IT Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operations of the in-house infrastructure systems that support core organisational functions. You will be involved with providing technical support for Point of Sales system, desktop and network.
- Problem solving for onsite work which includes managing critical system failures to ensure resolution
- Analyse business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions as a business partner, along with client department leaders and users to a
- Lead and execute IT projects with regional and global IT team
- Provide stable IT environments for stores by collaborating with local IT partners
- Lead and establish best practice business processes, train users and stabilise new operations
- Understand existing global/local systems and design solutions in line with the overall IT system architecture and application portfolio
- Collaborate with IT members including third party partners and orchestrate solutions during implementation phase
To succeed in the Assistant IT Manager role, you should be competent in providing initial troubleshooting support for all incoming IT support requests, via email or phone.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent major with minimum seven year of total working experience
- Experience in retail business as IT area and fully understand in Store/POS application system
- Experience in completing three full cycles (end-to-end) of project management
- Strong IT service management and vendor management experience are a must
- Good knowledge on network, Infrastructure, Meraki System
- Working experience in Global Organisation/Projects
- Willing to travel within Malaysia or ASEAN region
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Assistant IT Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at Marvin.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C