Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Salary monthly base + quarterly bonuses
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022018-12-31 recruitment-consultancy Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
If you have a passion for Technology and loves tech, why not leverage on your Tech knowledge into a sales-driven and rewarding career in recruitment? Robert Walters is recognised as one of the leading global specialist recruitment agency in Kuala Lumpur. An opportunity has become available within our Technology division. The Recruitment Consultant will specialise in hiring within the Infrastructure or Technology Sales division. We are keen to speak with highly motivated individuals with 3 to 5 years’ successful industry experience within the Tech space. You should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of market dynamics, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates. This is an exciting sales-driven role. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Tech sector
- Exceptional individuals with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This role is only open to people with the right to work in Malaysia.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451