Manager, IT Operation
Salary + Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Rachel Tan
Date posted 17 October 2016
An opportunity in Manager, IT Operation has just become available at one of the finance institutions in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Operation Director, you will be responsible on all the tasks within the group / department.
About the Manager, IT Operations
Due to excellent results and continued growth from the transformation, the Manager, IT Operation is responsible on smooth IT operation activities within a large group of department and ensures that the team objective and operational goals are met.
- supervises, plans, organises, directs and evaluates the work of the entire operation
- introduce best practices on IT operations within the group and able to make impactful decision for the efficiency in operation
- manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including NetApp’s IT function, LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, security, and wireless implementations
- conduct feasibility studies for various upgrade projects, improvements, and other conversions
- regularly and systematically analyse and appraise the effectiveness of operations under his/her control; ensuring that policies are observed and that prompt corrective action is taken as needed
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess strong understanding on Command Centre.
- minimum 6 years of working experience in IT specifically in Helpdesk, Operations Command Centre (OCC/NOC)
- compulsory certifications in ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library ) V3 foundation/Expert
- excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organisation skills
- strong interpersonal and conflict management skills, able to work collaboratively in team environment
- experience in setting up NOC/OCC and experience in establish processes, shift handover process and escalation process
- willingness to after work hours or on weekends or on Holidays if needed
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Manager, IT Operation job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125