IT Workspace Operation Manager
Salary + Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Rachel Tan
Date posted 17 October 2016
An opportunity in IT Workspace Operation Management job has just become available at one of the finance institutions in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Operation Director, you will be responsible on driving and increase the effectiveness on the entire workspace operation.
About IT Workspace Operation Manager
Due to excellent results and continued growth from the transformation, the IT Workspace Operation Manager is responsible in managing and maintaining smooth IT workspace operation within the group, to enhance the efficiency in delivery.
- responsible for evaluating and refining current status of operational-level projects and resource assignment/utilisation, driving strategy that increases effectiveness and ensuring alignment to business needs
- responsible for the coordination of all operational support and managing the delivery of services to its customer across the organisation
- managing teams delivering desktop/laptop support, hardware break-fix, infrastructure field services, desktop and Microsoft patches, software installation, mobile devices support and printer support
- liaise with other IT team to ensure that the systems is restored at the shortest time possible and thereafter to diagnose the problem and institute corrective measures
- give technical consultation services to IT teams with regards to design, architecture and operation of both new or existing systems
- resolve issues impacting service availability and reliability requiring support and fixes from hardware & software vendors and third-party service providers
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess strong understanding and experience in designing smooth and effective workspace operation.
- holds Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or it's equivalents
- minimum 10 years of working experience with at least 5 years of strong people management experience managing technical Infrastructure and Application Support team
- experience in End User Computing and MS Patch Management BigFix/Tivoli End Point Management is required
- strong hands-on skill in Desktop/laptop, Security, AV, MS Windows, MS Office and other End User Computing products
- excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organisation skills
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this IT Workspace Operation Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125