Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shankar Satyanarayana
Date posted 04 October 2016
A multinational IT services company is looking to hire Technical Engineer in Kuala Lumpur. Your main responsibility is to provide support for Parallels Automation Managed Services clients globally.
About the Technical Engineer role:
In this business critical role you are require to you to troubleshoot and maintain the system under both Linux and Windows platform, provide support a 3rd party hosted server product and its components.
- manage own workload and provide constant proactive support and updates to customers
- follow predefined processes around ITIL service delivery framework
- consistently ensure all open tickets and live chats are managed and supported appropriately till closure
- to work on 24x7 rotation shifts based on the scheduled rosters set by the resource and planning team
- to perform remote troubleshooting of Parallels product in client’s hosting environment
To succeed in the Technical Engineer Job, you should provide support to customers globally mainly predominantly via email
- working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server family
- experience in Linux platforms
- extensive knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP
- working knowledge of DNS and domain registration and administration
This is multinational IT services company with great working environment and career progression opportunities. It offers IT management and consulting, cloud services, data centre services, custom software development, business process management and payroll services.
If you are a Technical expert and want to take the next step in your career, this Technical Engineer role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125