Regional Head of Infrastructure
Salary + Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Rachel Tan
Date posted 26 September 2016
With a strong track record of success, an excellent opportunity of Regional Head of Infrastructure has just arisen at one of the leading financial services in Kuala Lumpur. Report directly to the Head of Group Technology, this is the role for a Head of Infrastructure who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Head of Infrastructure role:
This is a great opportunity for the Regional Head of Infrastructure to redevelop group systems and strengthen the infrastructure. Your main responsibility is to provide leadership in the management of IT Infrastructure activities for the region, such as Data Center service delivery, server management and network management.
- develop and manage the implementation of regional IT infrastructure strategy
- manage the overall governance model for the IT infrastructure delivery
- oversee the delivery of projects in various IT infrastructure areas
- follow-up on critical IT Infrastructure issues and drive closure of the issues
- build a high performance IT infrastructure team, train the team members and provide effective leadership
- ensure fulfilment of service level agreements with respect to availability, performance and capacity for both in-source and out-source systems.
- identify and recommend IT infrastructure solutions that will enhance processes and improve on performance levels
To succeed in this Regional Head of Infrastructure job, you will need to have strong leadership and strong problem management, vendor management and leadership skills.
- more than 10 years of managerial experience in planning and implementing several large scale and complex IT infrastructure projects, preferably in a regional and multi-national setup
- experience in interacting with and responding to work requirements from IT Security, IT Applications and IT Audit
- thorough understanding of IT infrastructure management functions, especially in the areas of IT operations, server management and network management
- demonstrated track record of working within multi-departments, multi-projects and multi-vendors environment
- result-driven individual who is highly committed and independent
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to address technical issues in both technical and non-technical terms
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Head of Infrastructure job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125