Senior Project Manager
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 168000 192000 192000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established global agriculture company is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with business functions to deliver projects and execute the business strategy.
About the Senior Project Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for portfolio and project management activities for medium to full rigour projects with high cost and risk. This includes project leadership, project planning, project execution, project control, and business results. You will manage process, data and technology projects within the region and globally.
- Lead strategic vision to the project team, utilising a full knowledge of portfolio management and general business/technical acumen
- Lead periodic project reviews utilising a thorough knowledge of the project delivery process
- Identify, recommend and implement best practices in project management, based on expert knowledge of project management
- Define project objective, scope and develop the integrated project plans
- Account for the project management plan
- Regularly measure and monitor project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections
- Contain and resolve issues within the project that do not require project sponsor attention
- Escalate risks and issues as and when necessary to appropriate responsible person
- Communicate effectively with project sponsors and stakeholders on project status
- Work with the business to ensure the solution is successfully implemented and that the promised benefits and value are being captured
- Ensure successful completion of all project phases and closure of all aspects of project
To succeed in this Senior Project Manager role, you will need be a strong leader who can partner effectively with all levels of the global organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent degree, or minimum seven years' IT professional experience; Project Management certification
- Minimum five years' project management experience leading ERP, business application implementation projects, software development projects, and/or IT Infrastructure projects
- Experience with project management and project delivery processes and tools
- Organisational change management experience
- Expert knowledge of project management, thorough knowledge of PDP, and full knowledge of portfolio management
- Demonstrated strong ERP, business application, software development or IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven team leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Competently communicate business and technical concepts with business and functional people
This organisation is renowned as one of the leading global organisation in providing agriculture, food, financial and industrial products.
If you are self-driven and open for travelling, this role is just right for you.
Click apply or email me your latest CV at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C