SAP Project - Senior APO Designer
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 174000 234000 234000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SAP Project - Senior APO Designer job has just been made available at one of the most renowned Fortune 500 MNCs.
About the SAP Project - Senior APO Designer Role:
This role involves design and delivery of an enterprise wide SAP APO solution within the delivery centre of excellence. This role will ensure quality of design, implementation and management of lifecycle delivery of changes globally for SAP APO applications used by the organisation.
- Key focus within the change lifecycle of implementation of changes including requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, impact assessment, presenting to the appropriate governance body for approvals, transition and supporting the change post implementation
- Managing a team of internal and outsource resources. Provide guidance and coaching to the team.
- Managing escalations within the areas and mitigation risk to delivery
- Accountable in ensuring changes meet the change management processes/governance/criteria
- Responsible for quality assurance complying with audits and SOX controls
- Supporting change management, release and deployment management, service transition and service operations
- Support and contribute to CSIP increasing quality/standards and driving towards lean organisation
The ideal candidate will have the experience in managing complex SAP APO solutions integration with ECC/BI systems.
- Minimum of 10 years' working experience in SAP APO within project implementation and/or support organization
- Primary skillset in APO within Supply Network Planning (SNP) with focus on optimiser planning, Integration with Core Interface (CIF) and demand forecasting modules
- Knowledge on integration to other SAP modules including Production Planning, Materials Management, Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution will be beneficial
- Exposure to SAP IBP/SAP HANA will be beneficial.
- General appreciation of SAP technical and ABAP
- Have working experience in areas of business requirement gathering, fit-gap analysis, designing solution, implementing feasible solution, conducting tests (FUT, SIT, UAT, RT), data conversion and supporting the solution
If you are self motivated with good leadership skill, this role is for you.
Apply today or email your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C