SAP Project - Change Manager
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 174000 234000 234000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SAP Project - Change Manager job has just been made available at one of the most renowned Fortune 500 MNCs.
About the SAP Project - Change Manager Role:
This role focuses on managing the integrated change management process for complex environments, ensuring change process is Sox and audit compliant. In additional managing all budgets and recovery cost within the delivery centre of excellence.
- Manage integrated change management process and administration across functions and services
- Management of all budgets and cost recovery within the delivery centre of excellence
- SME of change management tool, manage process improvement and enhancements with tool owner
- SME for change process and Sox compliance, responsible to manage remediation and ensure Sox readiness
- Cross team collaborations to manage and track change costing, ensure accurate and timely costing submission for CRs. Accurate and timely update on change reporting tool, Crew and Cherwell.
Ownership of SOP and process documentation within the delivery centre of excellence
- Gather, analyse and organise information. Collecting data, putting together presentations, look for novel strategic solutions, and develop creative action plans
- Identifying, verifying, analysing, and implementing process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities. Develop process analysis and re-engineering to improve efficiency, lower costs and improve implementation quality
- Participation in relevant forums
- Stakeholder engagement and management across various levels within the organisation
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in managing the change & costing for the delivery to of the changes for the implementation and deployment of complex SAP solutions.
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in project management on SAP project implementation and or support organisation
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and best practices. Certification in ITIL professional examinations is required
- Knows how to allocate the budget & recovery, and establish a cost baseline
- Able to analyse a cost report, detect issues, and effectively communicate the project’s cost performance, issues/ concerns and recovery plans to the project team
- Comprehensive understanding of inter-dependency of complex SAP solutions and change control process
If you are driven and a great team player, this role is just right for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C