CRM Manager - APAC (Salesforce.com)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-06 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting CRM Manager job has just been made available a foreign company based in Malaysia. Your core responsibility is to understand business needs, developing and implementing solutions based on the organisation’s Salesforce.com platform.
About the APAC CRM Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you will be the Subject Matter Expert for users, promotes adoption, develop reports and dashboards, and provides training in the SFDC area—both functional and technical.
• Interact with Senior Leadership business partners to understand needs and develop solutions
• Drive CRM roadmap, enhancements, and governance structure to ensure they meet the strategic goals of the business
• Manage and lead a team of onshore and offshore support resources
• Develop training and knowledge transfer to Salesforce Super Users/End Users throughout the company to ensure an increase in skill sets and Salesforce experts throughout the company
• Drive end-user adoptions by working closely with Business Units’ Super Users
• Deliver effective reporting and data manipulation skills, including imports, exports, filters and dashboard creation
• Define data best practice, monitor data integrity and work with the Super Users community, to improve data quality wherever possible
• Develop system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures
• Grant/remove and maintain user licenses
The successful APAC CRM Manager is a solution driven professional with strong hands-on experience in Salesforce.com administration and configuration.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent with more than 10 years' working experience
• At least five years’ Salesforce administration and/or development experience
• Salesforce.com certification a plus
• Relevant working experience with Sales Cloud, Data Loader, Marketo, Informatica Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Salesforce/Apttus CPQ and/or e-Commerce is an advantage
This American established organisation requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC CRM Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125