SAP Specialist (PP/SD)
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
The centralised shared services which is deemed as the backbone of their internal solutions, for an organisation providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies is looking for a SAP Specialist (PP/SD) to be based in their Penang hub. This is a role for an experienced finance background candidate and a subject matter expert in SAP (PP/SD) reporting to the IT Manager.
About the SAP (PP/SD) Specialist
In this key role in the IT department, you will be responsible for be involved in the development, support, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and installing of business applications programs.
- Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites.
- Providing support to internal clients, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues.
- Train and support for organisation’s users globally.
- Drive business requirements gathering and gap analysis via conducting workshops, assessment of operational processes and analysing the implementation of SAP
- Deliver Functional Design documentation, test plan, coordinate UAT with SMEs
- Present proposed solutions to the Design Review Committee for approval
- Responsible for successful delivery of SAP module configuration
- Influence stakeholders and drive the usage of SAP standard solutions instead of custom development
- Work with SAP developers to implement custom code solutions when necessary
- Typical projects include SAP implementations, upgrades, enhancement or extension of existing SAP application
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Previous E2E SAP implementation experiences
- Minimum three years’ experience in any of the either PP or SD as core modules
- Understanding of cross-modular impact of processes and configuration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand and embrace business and IT strategic direction
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Good understanding of SDLC and SAP implementation methodology
- Willingness to keep up with the progress of SAP technology
This organisation highly regards thinkers who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. They deliver reliable, durable, high performing services to their partners and opportunities await the right person in this exciting SAP Specialist (PP/SD) position.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SAP Specialist (PP/SD) job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1348100.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125