BPC Functional Analyst
Salary + Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Rachel Tan
Date posted 26 September 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Kuala Lumpur and regionally, this global leader within the insurance industry is recruiting a SAP BPC Functional Analyst to join their regional division based in Malaysia.
About the SAP BPC Functional Analyst role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, this SAP BPC Functional Analyst will play a key role in the Centre of Excellence’s continued development and success in its Malaysia office, to ensure solutions are solutions are consistent with regional template and ensure regional solution architecture team is aligned.
- Provide application support, maintenance, debugging, testing and configuration of SAP BPC environment
- Provide support while managing their queue of work, setting appropriate priorities and keeping in constant contact with customers
- Support data extraction to SAP BPC cubes within the BW environment
- Troubleshoot reconciliation issues associated with BPC data
- Support the creation/maintenance of data input templates, financial/management reports in BPC
To succeed in this SAP BPC Functional Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative with all the SAP COE members to ensure the works meets users requirements.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on relevant SAP BPC experience
- Proven business analysis experience with end-to-end consolidations functions, preferably in legal consolidation
- Configuration experience with BPC consolidation tools
- Experience with hands-on BPC functional, technical design and configuration is a MUST
- Working knowledge of SAP BW is preferred
This international insurance firms needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have the can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this SAP BPC Functional Analyst job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125