Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennifer Yu
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting UI/UX Designer job has just become available at an international events company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is an excellent opportunity to develop innovative products.
About the UI/UX Designer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be primarily involved in collaborating with target users and other stakeholders to determine the best design and implementation solution for a business process.
- Analyse the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks to create an optimised user experience
- Design, document and deliver wireframe, user stories, user journeys and mock-up, ensuring optimisation for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to product team and stakeholders
- Run usability tests, analyse results and provide actionable insights
- Integrate with the on-site project team to provide guidance and direction regarding user experience aspects of the final solution
- Apply frontend coding, design and strategies knowledge to digital efforts
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for digital products
To succeed in this UI/UX Designer role, you must have two to three years' working experience with proven performance through attached portfolios.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- Two to three years of experience in graphic design, visual communication or related fields
- Overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- Strong background in user-centred design and able to link it to business outcomes
- Fluency in broad range of design, prototyping and animation tools (Sketch, InVision, Principle, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in conducting user research, focus group and usability workshops and translating user research into design solutions
This company needs no introduction and is well established in their industry. The culture is great with extremely low attrition rate. If you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting UI/UX Designer job. Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia.
Apply today or email me at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C