MuleSoft Integration Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynnette Lee
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Mulesoft Integration Architect job has become available at one of the Fortune 500 companies based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to deliver solutions using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
About this MuleSoft Integration Architect Role:
In this business critical role, you are required to manage delivery and execution with a third-party partner to ensure projects have appropriate resources, good design principles are applied and delivery is completed to team standards.
- Lead solution design for the platform, ensuring that best practices and patterns are leveraged to encourage supportability and reuse
- Work with functional and business customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value
- Ensure programmes meet and perform to standards and technical specifications
- Provide technical advice on complex programming
- Experience with all phases of software development life cycle from business requirement analysis to production implementation. Experience with Agile methodologies.
To succeed in the MuleSoft Integration Architect job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years of enterprise integration solution experience; two years' experience delivering solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Strong knowledge of EAI best practices, API standards and agile development methodologies and standards
- Solid experience using J2EE, Integration Patterns, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, API Management, API Security, etc.
- Experience with development and deployment tools such as Maven, Git, Jenkins, and Nexus
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule API/ESB Architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
This Fortune 500 company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting MuleSoft Integration Architect position.
Apply today or send me your latest CV at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C