Technical Lead (Mobile)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennifer Yu
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-01 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Technical Lead (Mobile) job has just become available at one of the leading telco companies based in Malaysia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all mobile-related functions.
About the Technical Lead (Mobile) Role:
In this business critical role, you will based at the digital centre of excellence, specialising in mobile platform, mobile apps development and platform integration, driving solutions and bridging technical gaps based on business requirements. You will be working closely with the digital team to develop the next generation of digital experience.
- Strongly involved in entire life cycle and participate in agile scrum delivery process, working closely with stakeholders and developers as well as the project team
- Subject matter expert in mobile app development and platform integration
- Ensure quality of deliverables, adhere to business architecture, data/information architecture, application architecture and technology architecture, security compliance of the systems based on technology trends and standards
- Drive adoption of Agile DevOps frameworks like continuous integration, test driven development, etc., to improve quality and reliability of the team’s deliverables
- Lead through handling of pre and post-production issues related to applications and platforms
- Assist in technical/impact assessment of requirements to assess technical feasibility and impacts to digital online platforms, and jointly derive an acceptable solution together with stakeholders and architects
To succeed in this Technical Lead (Mobile) role, you will need to be experienced in driving solutions for mobile applications and is familiar with high volume, self-service mobile apps.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related course
- Total work experience of four to eight years, relevant experience of two to three years
- Strong acumen of inter platform integration, cloud, network and security
- Experience with native iOS, Android as well as hybrid apps
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services such as AWS
- Experienced in system process flow, SDLC, design and documentation, Agile-Scrum delivery methodologies
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Lead (Mobile) job.
Apply today or email me at Sheryl.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C