Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynnette Lee
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Application Administrator job has just become available at one of the most respected technology leaders that specialises in utility, industrial, transport and infrastructure industry based in Klang Valley.
About the Application Administrator Role:
The Application Administrator is responsible to ensure customer service for customers and internal eBusiness teams in relation to implementing, managing, operating and supporting the applications and associated infrastructure for related incidents and service requests with a key objective on the resolution.
Reporting to the eBusiness Support and Operations Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor, support and troubleshoot implementation of the production environment
- Interpret XML/EDI, develop and maintain support tools and procedures
- Maintain user documentation in accordance with the relevant methodologies
- Perform quality control, verification and validation activities
- Ensure the availability of managed eBusiness applications for use within regular customer and operational KPI adherence reviews
- Review and analyse complex issues and determine action plans relating to the eBusiness activities
- Evaluate root cause of incidents and instigate actions to correct both the incident and the underlying cause
- Ensure all activities are in line with the cloud services business direction
- Degree in Information Technology, Business/Commerce with a focus on application architecture or IT systems
- Minimum three years' experience in Java/J2EE development, XML and EDI standards, Internet and web technologies software development methods, SQL programming
- Experience in source code management tools and procedures
- Capacity to work with formal support documentation (user requirements, functional design, technical specifications, user guide, etc.)
- Experience in JBoss application server is a plus point
- Preferably two to three years’ experience in an IT Service Delivery role with an understanding of ITIL framework
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great career progression opportunity awaits the right person for this Application Administrator role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C