Embedded Software Engineer
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 electronics Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A renowned manufacturing company in the automotive industry in Penang is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their software development team who is responsible to execute a complete embedded software development life cycle. Reporting directly to the Embedded Software Senior Manager, this is a role for an experienced individual who is a passionate and enthusiastic software engineer.
About the Embedded Software Engineer Role:
In this key position, the Embedded Software Engineer will need to collaborate as project team member on software design matters and be involved in full life cycle software development capturing the customer's requirements and specifications.
- Capture and evaluate customer, internal requirements and specific customer's requirements
- Identify suitable concept in terms of functional, technological and effort
- Perform requirement reviews, design reviews and code reviews
- Perform unit testing and release of the software according to the release process
- Develop the software design taking into consideration the dependencies to other module and integration into the overall system
- Create software test specifications and protocols, if necessary develop test software
- Executes test plans to ensure new software meets specifications, functionalities and performance requirements
- Analyse failure log, clarify system problems and resolve design issues
- Develop and produce technical reports, design analysis and documentation in support of designs
- Assist Manufacturing in troubleshooting manufacturing related problems
- Provide post production support
To succeed in this Embedded Software Engineer job, you must possess strong analytical skills and knowledge of software design, to include object-oriented design and have the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Science
- Minimum two years’ experience in embedded software engineering preferred
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++ or object-oriented programming
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Embedded Software Engineer.
Apply now for this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125