Associate (Financial Crime Analytics)
Consultant SweeJim Ho
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Associate (Financial Crime Analytics) position has just arisen at a global consulting firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Associate (Financial Crime Analytics) Role:
This is a great opportunity for a Associate (Financial Crime Analytics) to support the management to drive the financial crime analytics strategy and response centre across the Asia-Pacific region, build, grow and retain a successful team, develop client relationships and a solid deal pipeline, nurture talent and ultimately play to win in the market.
• Gathering and analysing large and disparate data to support or refute the facts and allegations of disputes, investigations and litigations
• Managing modelling projects including model design, data preparation, model development, implementation, documentation, and on-going validation & optimisation of rules/ scenarios
• Establishing integrated and automated workflows to meet compliance requirements for know your customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML), counter-terrorism financing (CFT) and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) compliance
• Conducting interviews with business and technical stakeholders to gather requirements, identify risk factors, and establish metrics that provide enhanced visibility on control environments
• Helping clients to assess and leverage new data sources, techniques and technologies to improve business processes and compliance
• Contributing to impactful recommendations on clients’ operating models, including people, process, technology, and data considerations
• Designing and implementing distributed / scalable solutions
To succeed in the Associate (Financial Crime Analytics) role, you will need to possess one to three years of experience in data warehousing, data modelling, and analytics, gained with a consulting firm; managed service provider; or compliance function.
To qualify for this challenging role, demonstrable expertise in at least three of the following domains is essential:
• Data manipulation (e.g. SQL, DataStage, Python)
• Data analysis (e.g. SPSS, R, SAS, i2)
• Database design and development (e.g. DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
• ETL solutions (e.g. SSIS, Informatica, DataStage)
• Reporting and data visualisation tools (e.g. SSRS, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos)
• Scripting or programming (e.g. C#, VB.net, Java, JS, Python, Linux)
• Web development (e.g. HTML5, CSS, SOAP/RESTful interfaces)
• Big Data platforms (e.g. Spark, Hive, ElasticSearch)
• Public Cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS) and API platforms
• Application development and software lifecycle management experience (e.g. ITIL and DevOps)
• Experience of text analytics (e.g. Watson Explorer and NLP) through use of taxonomies, concept searching, machine learning or clustering
• Modelling techniques (e.g. Machine Learning and Statistics)
This global consulting firm has been one of the leaders in the industry for years and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused business intelligence/analytics professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Associate (Financial Crime Analytics) job is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125