Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SweeJim Ho
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting iOS Developer role has just become available at one of the leading Gaming companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the iOS Developer Role:
The Senior iOS Developer is primarily responsible to design and develop high-volume, low-latency Mobile Applications for Gaming systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Design, develop and maintain the existing and / or new mobile application for iOS platform.
- Participate in improving the processes that contributes to performance effectiveness.
- Work closely with back-end team to accomplish the business and technical requirement.
- Maintain and enhance existing apps to improve overall quality.
- Provide technical support whenever necessary.
To succeed as a iOS Developer you will need to have more than three years' experience in the relevant field of required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least three years' experience in software development
- Experience in Objective-C and Swift programming
- Experience in mobile games development will be an added advantage
The successful Mobile Developer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive Mobile Developer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125