Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Dalini Selliah
Date posted 16 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting QA Engineer role has just become available at one of the industry leaders for financial technology industry.
About the QA Engineer:
The QA Engineer is primarily responsible building scalable and reliable cloud solution.
- Experience in manual testing for web-based and mobile (iOS and Android) applications
- Responsible for establishing testing guidelines and creating or modifying test deliverables, such as plans, test cases/scripts, reports, and evaluations
- Execute test scripts according to application requirements documentation
- Experience in developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance standards
- Experience with cross browser, cross platform and responsive testing
To succeed as a QA Engineer, you will need to have more than 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Basic knowledge of testing methodology and tools, experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in developing test automation for mobile and web applications with tools such Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber
- Good exposures to RESTful API concept and JSON
- Proficient understanding of development tools such as SVN, unit test and continuous integration
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English (Oral and Writing)
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great career progression opportunity awaits the right person for this QA Engineer role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125