Marketing Analyst Programmer
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant SweeJim Ho
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Marketing Analyst Programmer role has just become available with a multinational digital marketing consultancy that seeks a dynamic, experienced and digitally savvy individual to join the organisation based in Taman Tun, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a fast paced individual who has a strong drive for online marketing activities.
About the Marketing Analyst Programmer Role:
This marketing consultancy is looking for a talented Market Analyst Programmer responsible for turning raw data into valuable insights for us to grow and compete in the marketplace.
- Perform insights to be used to influence how the organisation approach business challenges.
- Analysing data from multiple sources and creating useful web solutions to house the findings and insights for consumption
- Having strong business acumen, as well as the ability to communicate findings to stakeholders and teams.
To succeed as a Marketing Analyst Programmer role, you must be a talented programmer with a passion for analysing complex information and turn it into revenue generating goldmine and in addition is also interested in venturing into the field of digital marketing.
- Min two to three years' of experience in web development (PHP/MySQL) or comparable form of software development with emphasis on front end user interfaces.
- Firm understanding and experience with database architecture, Microsoft Excel, and other systems and tools associated with accessing, analysing and visually presenting data to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with analysis and optimisation across marketing channels such as Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM, Display, Affiliates, Social Media), Direct Marketing (Email, Direct Mail), online (website) properties, CRM (eg: Salesforce.com), and marketing automation tools (eg. Marketo/Hubspot) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Exceptional communicator. Must be able to clearly articulate, visualise and present solution design and architecture targeted at both technical and non-technical
This company is much more than a specialised service provide and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Analyst Programmer role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125