Regional IT Development Lead
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
Regional IT Development Lead An exciting Regional IT Development Lead role has become available at one of the leading electronics manufacturing companies based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Senior IT Director, this is a role for a subject-matter expert in their field.
About the Regional IT Development Lead
As the Regional IT Development Lead you will be responsible for delivery of services through effective resource management, and managing communication between impacted parties. You will take ownership for the delivery of services according to the defined standards to support complex business operations by demonstrating effective leadership for those involved in the development, design, optimisation and delivery of information service solutions.
- Responsible to undertake project management and to provide end-to end development services across the region for the team of IT developers on multiple locations
- Responsible to manage IT developers including hiring, performance evaluation, personal development
- Collaborate with internal Information Technology teams to effectively deliver services to end users
- Working together with Corporate IT teams and other regions to implement the best practices in the development space
- Drive metrics management and performance of activities with a focus on a data driven continuous improvement approach
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information across the global Information Technology organisation to help drive standardisation and sharing of best practice initiatives
- Broad understanding of business/operations requirements to create suitable Information Technology solutions
- Be able to handle conflicting priorities with the available internal and external resources
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the application development function
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
- Participate in internal audit programs and drive non conformance issues to conclusion
To succeed in this role as a Regional IT Development Lead, you must have a degree holder in Information Technology related area
- A minimum five years' experience in Information Technology required particularly in software development in .Net, Microsoft environment.
- Minimum two years' in management experience would be highly regarded
- Experience of working with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes
- Interpersonal skills in working with the customer, management and technical teams
- Experience of delivering development services preferably in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
This organisation is a renowned international company that is committed to perform beyond their customers expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day. Their relentless focus and discipline as an organisation has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Development Lead position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity at email@example.com
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125