Lead Software Engineer (Java)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Dalini Selliah
Date posted 10 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Lead Software Engineer (Java) role has just become available at one of the leading global organizations based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Lead Software Engineer (Java) :
The Lead Software Engineer (Java) is primarily responsible to develop or customize applications to meet the market demand of local country or external vendors.
- Analyse, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings
- Develop and perform test cases in terms of SIT to meet the given SLA
- Provide technical guidance for junior developers within the team
- Work in Agile development environment by taking responsibility to plan and complete tasks in quality and timely manner
To succeed as a Lead Software Engineer (Java), you will need to have more than 6 years experience in the related field.
- Good exposures to RESTful API concept and JSON
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Proficient understanding of development tools such as SVN, LDAP, TFS, VSTS
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English (Oral and Writing)
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great career progression opportunity awaits the right person for this Lead Software Engineer (Java) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125