Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant SweeJim Ho
Date posted 05 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A great opportunity has just opened up with a reputable automotive solutions company in Kuala Lumpur in view of the ever changing and fast growing landscape of the digital space globally. This is an opportunity with vast growth potential and an opportunity to work on products and services which are the driving forces in today’s automotive industry.
About the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the CTO will play a key role to ensure smooth running of the Development team. You will oversees all technical aspects and technological resources of the organisation for the purpose of company’s growth, establish a technological vision for the business process and leads the company's technological development.
- Creating overall technology architecture and practices and ensuring adherence
- Leading the strategy for technology platforms, building test automation & continuous integration systems
- Building and managing the technology team
- Overseeing research and development as well as prioritisation of all IT projects
- Introduce and Implement Agile software development to the team
- Adapt and Implement DevOps in software development process
- Supervising Web application, Mobile App and software development
- Generating new products, strategies and facilitating their entry to market
- Collaborating with the executive team to assess and recommend technologies in support of company needs
To succeed in the CTO role, you will need to be well versed in Web application Technologies with over 10 years of experience in Development.
- Minimum 10 years' working experience with at least five years' in senior management team. Industry exposure to automotive industry would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with people at all levels inside and outside of the company and relationship building skills
- Highly motivated, works independently and is able to manage various project concurrently
- A fantastic leadership character with high initiative, flexibility, proactive approach and strong follow up skills
- Frameworks: Codeigniter 3.x, Laravel, Phalcon
- Tools: Doctrine, PHP Unit, Redis, Bash
- Web Concepts: REST, JSON, XML, OOP, Dependency
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and dynamic Developer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this CTO job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mind-set.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125